Dermal fillers are an injectable treatment used to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles and restore youthful volume to the skin. Dr Damon Thomas offers a number of options in dermal filler formulations, allowing him to customise treatment to the unique needs of each of his patients. These procedures are relatively quick, painless and offer results that can last many months for some patients.
Candidates for Dermal Filler Injectables
Dermal filler injectables work effectively on the following concerns:
- Lines running from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds)http://www.drdamonthomas.com.au/dr-damon-thomas/
- Small creases in the corners of the mouth (smile lines)
- Creases extending from the mouth to the jawline (marionette lines)
- Fine vertical lines above the upper lip (smoker’s lines)
- Loss of volume around the temples and cheeks
- Lack of volume and definition in the lips
- A sagging jawline that has lost definition
About the Procedure
Dr Thomas offers the safest dermal fillers. This is a natural substance that provides hydration and support to underlying skin structure, also found in connective tissue and body fluids.
Injections take just a few minutes to complete and involve minimal discomfort. Most patients do not require any type of numbing prior to treatment.See Before and Afters